Password Safe 3.34.1
* New Features
- A Password Safe database can be opened by drag & drop to the Password Safe application window.
- Clicking or double-clicking on a previous password in an entry's Password History selects it.
- Password Policy "Special Symbol Set" simplified.
* Changes to Existing Features
- Clarified use of -g and PWS_PREFSDIR.
* Bugs fixed
- 3.34.1 fixes a bug that crept into 3.34: The OK button was disabled when a database was selected on the opening window.
- Tweak Yubikey interface to make it easier to use when creating or opening a Password Safe database.
- Edit->Find now enabled when a group is selected.
- Compare, Merge, Sync: Enable action button when password's entered via virtual keyboard.
- Tweak definition of what's considered a 'weak' password.
- "Open as read-only" check-box now correctly reflects the file's state.
- Dragging dropbar icon doesn't copy text to clipboard unless Control key's pressed when icon's clicked upon.