WinRAR 32-bit 3.70 Beta 3
- It is possible to set the string value "AppData" in Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR\Paths to override the default %appdata%\WinRAR path for WinRAR settings.
For example, if you wish to store theme files in WinRAR folder, set this value to "c:\Program Files\WinRAR".
- Total progress bar is displayed when unpacking UDF ISO files.
- In previous versions archive icons were not changed when selecting a new WinRAR theme in Windows Vista.
- WinRAR displays a warning if resulting archive is self-extracting and archive size exceeds 4 GB. Windows cannot run executables of such size.
- Corrections in ISO processing code.