# FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
* AvgSys: Fixed crash in Internet Explorer that occurred in a rare software configuration.
* Documentation: Help section on how to contact the customer support has been updated to cover new options in AVG 2012.
* Email scanner: Subject of an e-mail message does not change when clean files in the attachment are removed by the attachment filer.
* Email scanner: Fixed problem with encoding of national characters in AVG certification.
* Email scanner: Subject of a spam message detected by AntiSpam is changed accordingly, however it still includes the original text as well.
* Email scanner: Optimization of e-mail scanner configuration on outgoing messages.
* Prevalence: Fixed issue with crash while cloning AVG settings via Settings Manager.
* Safe Search: Fixed text injected into Facebook notes field.
* Setup: Fixed issue with progress bar display during installation, and unistallation.
* Setup: Fixed issue with installation progress not being correctly displayed in Chinese localization.
* Setup: Fixed the registration of AVG Diagnostic File.
* Setup: Fixed issue with failure on predefined configuration.
* Update: Deleted shortcuts are not recreated during update.
* Update: Fixed issue with WinXP x64 registry limitations.
* User Interface: Optimized display of embedded browser pages.