Foxit Reader 188.8.131.521
# New Features:
- For better reading experience with maximized PDF document display area, Foxit Reader supports showing PDFs in Reading Mode that hides the toolbar, navigation pane and status bar, with only the menu bar available.
- In Tabbed Toolbar Mode, Foxit Reader supports collapsing/expanding the toolbar area to maximize the reading area.
- To extend the document pane, the Auto-hide Status Bar feature hides the Status Bar during reading and shows the status bar floating at the bottom of the page only when the cursor is moved to the bottom.
- Provides integration to the social networking sites to satisfy Facebook and Twitter users.
- Supports Read out loud function.
- Supports displaying PDF documents in Reading mode or Full Screen Mode automatically when opening PDFs with Foxit Reader.
- Foxit Reader enhances the text rendering quality to display the text more clearly and neat.
- Increased performance for reader startup, opening a PDF file, and closing a PDF file.
- Automatically chooses paper type according to the page size of PDFs when printing.
- Show the page thumbnails when dragging the scrollbar in a single page display mode.
- Added the Foxit Reader classic skin.
- Disabled spell check function in the Typewriter/Form Mode as the default option of the preference.
- Improved the accuracy of spell check.
- Moved the comment and attachment pane to be aligned with bookmark, thumbnail, layers and signatures panes.
- Fixed many bugs and enhanced the performance.