* Fixes a possible freeze reported by some users when the configuration wizard is shown.
* Fixes issue when a user changes default Gnutella Save Folder and unchecks Sharing finished downloads. Individually shared files from the old Save Folder would still be shared. Now all individually shared files will be unshared if you uncheck this setting.
* Now users don’t have to re-start to stop seeding after they’ve changed their torrent Seeding Configuration. All torrents old and new will stop seeding as soon as the setting is applied.
* Better wording to explain on which networks files are being shared on, Gnutella or BitTorrent.
* Changed color of “Sharing Options” gear icon to blue, gray icon may have seemed as if the button was disabled.
* Added “Sharing Options” gear button on Search Tab. It’s only visible once a search has been started.
* Added Help Menu options to learn about how to share/unshare files,