IsoBuster 2.6 Beta
Changes compared to version 2.5.5:
* Unicode support via all aspects of the Graphical User Interface (GUI), Dialogs etc.
* Full Unicode support during the installation (e.g. install Chinese on a US system etc.)
Improvements compared to version 2.5.5:
* Ability to select text encoding (Unicode, ANSI, UTF8, ..) when saving text from the editor window
* Ability to select text encoding (Unicode, ANSI, UTF8, ..) when saving file-system data (e.g. file-list) to a text file
* Implemented *.qic file-type recognition for found files based on their signature
* During extraction of *.M2TS files, and when there's an error, the replace with zero block option is now available
* Added support for localized Bytes / KB / MB / GB / TB when displaying a byte size (for instance in the right panel)
* Implemented a workaround for badly mastered Roxio (Retrieve) UDF discs, possibly in combination with spanning several discs
* Various other GUI improvements
Fixes compared to version 2.5.5:
* Fixed rare and not likely to happen crash during scanning for missing files and folders on a particular dataset where structures resembled FAT but were not.