Password Safe 3.07
Bugs fixed in 3.07
- [1684827, 1668493] No longer crashes after you specify to remember 0 databases
-  Merge operation now fixed
-  Similar problem in Compare operation fixed
-  Autotype menu & shortcut no longer disabled if field is
- [1679461, 1612567] Text in Password field no longer truncated with large
-  Menu display no longer trashed if accelerator pressed with
- an open menu.
-  Autotype now works again for all entries
-  CapsLock temporarily turned off in Autotype
-  Now stays on top during autotype
-  Right-click->unlock on system tray icon now same as
- double-clicking on locked system tray icon
New Features for 3.07
-  - Password expiration notice can now be given a few days prior to
- actual expiration
-  - Exported/imported text format is now documented in online help
-  Default Autotype string can be specified per database
-  - PWS may configured not to minimize during
- Autotype (Manage->Options->Misc). 'Always on Top' takes precedence.
-  If the PWS_PREFSDIR environment variable is defined, that's where
- the pwsafe.cfg file will be read from, instead of the same directory
- as the executable
Changes to Existing Features in 3.07
-  List view columns now selectable, entries sortable by any column,
- settings are persistent.
-  List view may be configured to show Grid lines.
-  Tree view may be configured to show all groups first, instead of
- strict alphabetic order.