PowerArchiver 11.00 Beta 1
* Preview window - easily preview archives, images, text and many other file types, without having to open archive or file. Works both while browsing drives and inside archives. Supports Plug-ins.
* Backup list window - see your backups on integrated list for easier usage.
* Speed - overall great speed improvements in compression and extraction, especially in Vista with RAR/ZIP files.
* New ZIP Engine - zip can now compress files in use; proper progress window.
* Improved 7-Zip Engine - support for fast updating of non-solid archives, themed overwrite dialogue with proper options.
* Unicode support - better support for Unicode in 7-zip and RAR formats.
* New Configuration window - easier to use configuration window.
* Modern/Classic interfaces - streamlined for easier use, more MRU's.
* Archive Convertor - added "save password for current session" option.
* Encrypt Tool - completely redone - now option to create zip and 7zip encrypted archives, as well as encrypt current archives to 3 different formats (zip, 7-zip, pae).
* Batch Archive tool - added "Add subfolders to separate archives" option.
* Multi Extract tool - added "File's current folder" and "Save password for current session" options.
* Add window - redone for easier usage and more options added.
* Transparent Updating - added support for updating solid cab archives.
* Web Update - now checks for PAOP updates as well as any other PA component.
* Installer - future updates can now come in form of patches.
* 64bit skinning engine for x64 systems.
* Interface - completely new interface with sidebar navigation.
* File list support - export/import file lists.
* Filters - added include and exclude filters at the same time.
* Backup Types - added full/incremental/differential backup types.
* Unicode - completely rewritten for Unicode support.
* Reorganized - more features, more options, less clutter.
* Many improvements and bug fixes.