Training Area and Recycle Bin
* More shortcut keys have been added.
* Icons have been added to the menu.
* Toolbars are fully customizable now. They can even be hidden completely.
* Added possibility to move and hide list view columns.
* Added option to switch between Recycle Bin and Training Area via the shortcut button. The Recycle Bin window will be closed when the Training Area is opened and vice versa.
* The list view will gain keyboard focus again when the view message window has been closed.
* Improved sorting.
* Added effective top level domain handling. So, links like test1.co.uk, test2.co.uk and test3.co.uk will not be merged to co.uk anymore.
* Added possibility to reset all answers to message boxes.
* Added language detail window with estimation about a language fileâ€™s quality.
* Added support for the IMAP FETCH RFC822 command.
* Messages will be premarked even when the Training Area is already open.
* Fixed display of the column sort icon in the Recycle Bin and Training Area under Vista.
* Updating the DCC Filter configuration file will not cause the installer to stall anymore.
* The last seen timestamp in the Link Filterâ€™s list of links will be updated correctly now
* Fixed a bug in the link filter that did not display the last seen date immediately when a new link was added manually.