WinDVD 2011 Build 289
# New design
- Corel WinDVD 11 introduces a redesigned application window with quick and responsive playback controls that provide effortless navigation of discs and other media and easy access to all the main features.
# Blu-ray 3D disc playback
- Corel WinDVD offers the best Blu-ray and HD video playback performance on your PC. With the introduction of new Blu-ray 3D technologies, you can experience high-definition Blu-ray movies in an enthralling 3D environment.
- It accomodates side-by-side playback, and lets you watch streaming 3D video files or videos recorded on Fujifilm 3D camera and other 3D camcorders.
- It also supports playback of large-capacity BDXL discs, the latest Blu-ray format, which allows users to create 100 GB rewriteable discs.
# 2D to 3D conversion
- Convert your 2D video to 3D on the fly. This technology analyzes the color, position and motion characteristics in 2D video to render stereoscopic 3D views during video playback.
# HD video playback
- Corel WinDVD 11 plays high-definition Blu-ray and other HD movies with stunning 1080p sharpness and next-generation surround sound on your PC. It also supports the playback of BDXL files and HD video from DVD recordable discs with AVCREC and AVCHD support.
# Playback directly from camera or camcorder
- Preview videos on your PC directly from your camera, camcorder or storage device for an instant playback of the event you captured.
# Broad video format support
- Corel WinDVD 11 supports a wide range of video formats from the most common video types, including DVD-Video, QuickTime, Windows Media (WMV), Blu-ray to new file formats such as, DivX, MKV, MTS, M2TS, MP4, 3GP and FLV, and plays back from memory cards or internal camera memory.
# Premium video search
- Corel WinDVD 11 includes FlixFinder, an integrated online movie search engine that lets you find and play premium streaming or downloaded movies and TV shows from partners such as Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix. Tag and search videos by various criteria, compare prices and compile a list of Favorites.
# Video stabilizer
- The video stabilization filter stabilizes excess camera motion in hand-held home videos for a more pleasant viewing experience.
# Motion streamliner
- Increase the frame rate and interpolate frames to remove the jitters from fast motion, making it appear much smoother.
# Video Enhancements
- Fine-tune your video with a variety of controls such as increased contrast and saturation for a more cinematic look. Corel WinDVD employs the best upscaling technology available to turn a variety of standard-definition formats into a stunning high-definition experience.