WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)
* WinRAR can unpack TAR archives containing folders with pax extended headers. Previous versions failed to unpack them.
* "Keep broken files" extraction option is supported for 7-Zip archives.
* Bugs fixed:
- WinRAR 5.10 did not set "hidden", "read-only" and "system" file attributes when unpacking ZIP archives;
- WinRAR 5.10 failed to update self-extracting RAR archives containing nested ZIP archives stored without compression;
- ZIP archive created with "Do not store paths" option included unnecessary empty name records for folders;
- archived files could have 1 hour modification time error in Windows XP;
- deleting a file in RAR5 solid archive containing files stored with -ver switch caused such files to lose version information;
- black rectangles were displayed instead of toolbar buttons in 16- and 24- bit screen color modes and Windows custom text size larger than 100%.