Xfire 1.133 B 44183
- Implemented chat room spam control. If a user attempts to spam a chat room, the spam isn’t received by the people in attendance, and they will receive the message: “You have attempted to send too many messages within a short amount of time. Please wait before you send another message.” Spamming a chat room will result in a permanent (non-appealable) ban from the Xfire network.
- OpenCandy (a system used to give users third party programs during install) has been removed from the Xfire installer;
- The Xfire installer’s EULA has been updated to reflect the removal of OpenCandy (i.e. that section has been removed from the EULA);
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to register using the Xfire client. Users can now register from the Xfire client correctly;
- Xfire XO Toolbar is now available for Chrome in alpha-test form. There are many known bugs, but you’re free to give it a try! (Web Game Detection is not supported on multiple tabs, and sometimes doesn’t work at all);