# New Features
* Radial Gradient Tool
* Multiple Database Support
* Enhanced and revised user interface to allow photos to be the center of attention
* Easily search for and filter for images that have no keywords assigned
* Introduced thumbnail icon that indicates when a file has ACDSee metadata assigned which is not embedded in the image (embed-pending overlay icon).
* Introduced option to not have the 'Tagged' ACDSee Metadata value influence the embed pending flag.
* Grouped metadata related commands into a new Metadata sub menu under the Tools menu.
* Added the ability to clear the flag which indicates a file has ACDSee database information not yet embedded into a file.
* Added ability to right-click on the embed-pending overlay icon to give quick access to the Embed ACDSee Metadata and Clear Embed Pending Flag commands.
* Added support for decoding and encoding WebP image format
# Support File Formats
* Support for some legacy file formats has been removed from ACDSee 17. File format support for ACDSee 17 is now equivalent to what is supported in ACDSee Pro 7.
# Not Supported
* ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
* ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files