Beyond Compare 3.1.9
* Data Compare
- Fixed resizing columns when the splitter is not in the middle.
* File Formats
- Opening the File Formats dialog from a file view now automatically focuses on the current file format.
* File Views
- Fixed files with a UCS-2 byte order mark incorrectly detecting as binary.
- Fixed browse dialog crashing when collapsing a folder while loading another.
* Hex Compare
- Increased "bytes per line" limit to 1024.
- Fixed readability when the "Difference Enhancer" option is enabled.
- Added workaround for conflict with Logitech's SetPoint software.
- Added "Browse" command to browse edit/combobox popup menus.
- Activating a view now forces scrolling to its tab header if necessary.
- Fixed incorrect toolbar hints in translated builds on Windows 9x.
- Fixed crash on startup if any of the settings files had an invalid date.
- Fixed Windows 7 information in support zip.
- Fixed "Import Settings" to always correctly list what will be imported.
- Fixed file sizes not to be displayed in scientific notation.
- Fixed setting Backup "in this folder" option.
* Picture Compare
- Fixed crash when comparing malformed EMF files.
- Fixed "Swap Sides" handling of image transparency.
- Fixed handling of replacements/gray scale/red scale/blue scale.
- Renamed text report's "Left is source" option to "Strikeout left orphans".
- Added "strikeout-left-orphans" option for "interleaved" TEXT-REPORT. E.g., text-report layout:interleaved options:strikeout-left-orphans output-to:printer