* Server relay link issue
- In some cases, when the Hamachi client used direct link to connect to a peer, it dropped its via server relay link if the relay link was not in use for a longer period of time.
* Custom routes in a gateway network on Windows clients
- Windows clients in a gateway network did not propagate custom routes. As a result, Hamachi did not use pre-defined network subnets.
* Hamachi virtual NIC failure on Windows
- In some cases, configuration of the Hamachi virtual NIC failed on Windows clients.