KODI 12.0 Beta 3
- Users of Android 4.2 should now be able to install and run XBMC for Android.
- The upgrade path of Windows users has been a little tricky. Users may upgrade to beta and discover the audio no longer works. This is due to a bit of trickiness with the AudioEngine upgrade.
- For those Windows users who find themselves without sound, the simple fix is to go to System->system->Audio Output and switch WASAPI to DirectSound. Users doing a clean install of XBMC for Windows should have no problem.
- PVR Addons have been included with XBMC for Windows, matching up with most other ports.
- We are still only partially complete on translations for numerous languages, including Romanian, Japanese, Estonian, Bosnian, Serbian, Hindi, and more.