- [x264] extended apple device profile support and removed/merged some others
- [x264] added vbv restrictions based on the selected AVC level
- [OneClick] improved muxing into intermediate MKV
- [MKV Muxer] improved playback performance with some players (requires MkvMerge 5.9.0+)
- [AVS Script Creator] fixed missing DAR values in the AVS script if using "Clever (TM) anamorphic encoding"
- [File Indexer] enhanced index file selection behavior
- [MKV Muxer] enhanced projected file size calculation if using intermediate MKV files
- [OneClick] enhanced generation of demux file names
- [OneClick] fixed a problem when aborting during automatic deinterlacing
- [OneClick] fixed audio delay handling if pgcdemux will be used together with an intermediate MKV file
- [OneClick] fixed AVS audio processing.
- [OneClick] fixed missing subtitle tracks if using intermediate MKV files.
- [OneClick] fixed not removing chapter option if selected input file has no internal chapters
- [OneClick] improved working path detection
- [OneClick] modified "and open next" behavior
- [OneClick] not correctly extracted subtitle files will be ignored
- [OneClick] set "Force using Key-Frames for chapters marks" even if "Don't encode video" is checked
- [OneClick] the audio track encode selection will not be disabled anymore
- [x264] added "stillimage" to the psy tunings and moved "zerolatency" and "fastdecode" to the misc tab
- [x264] added AVC levels 1b and 5.2
- [x264] log enhancement
- [x264] set default --crf value to 23