* Moved several more strings to the Settings.MyD file so they can now be translated.
* Fixed a bug that would prevent scripts from showing up in the script chooser if the script contained a macro, for example the !Include PATH! macro.
* Fixed a bug that would crash the script chooser if the user clicked an empty line in the box of scripts.
* The installer no longer offers to create a scheduled task on Windows 2000. It uses the Windows "Schtasks.exe" commandline utility for that, but that utility does not exist on Windows 2000.
* Fixed a bug in the AnalyzeOnly script where the statistics per disk were not appended, but would overwrite the entire previous statistics.
* Changed the way the window positions are saved & restored so they cannot not end up off-screen if the screen has been resized.
* Renamed WindowSize(normal) into WindowSize(restore), and added WindowSize(fixed).
* Fixed a bug where the program could enter an infite loop if paused while showing the statistics. This also solves the problem of the statistics not being filled with the numbers.
* Fixed a bug in the FastFill action where the program could go into an endless loop if a gap was followed by an unmovable file and all items above the gap were bigger than the gap.
* Fixed a bug in a subroutine that is used by FastFill and SortBy, which was causing various erratic behaviours such as unfilled gaps and files not moved to the proper zone.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the program to use excessive amounts of memory and in some cases to crash with a "Memory full" error.