NVIDIA Forceware 314.07 WHQL Vista 64
* Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).
# New in GeForce R313 Drivers
* Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 690:
> Up to 65% in Crysis 3
> Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III
> Up to 15% in Civilization V
> Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
> Up to 12% in Dirt 3
> Up to 11% in Just Cause 2
> Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
> Up to 8% in Far Cry 2
> Up to 7% in Far Cry 3
> Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 7% in Dragon Age II
> Up to 5% in Battlefield 3
> Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War
> Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
- GeForce GTX 670:
> Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
> Up to 11% in Civilization V
> Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
> Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
> Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
> Up to 5% in Dirt 3
> Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
> Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
> Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
> Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
* NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
- Warframe– updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
* NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles:
- Crysis 3 – rated Excellent
- Dead Space 3 – rated Poor
- Resident Evil 6- rated Good
* NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
* Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.