NVIDIA Forceware 178.13 WHQL XP
* WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6-series, 7-series, 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs, including the newly released GeForce 9800 GTX+, 9800 GT, 9500 GT, and 9400 GT GPUs.
* Adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v8.09.04).
* Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in several full games and demos today by downloading the GeForce Power Pack.
* Adds support for 2-way NVIDIA SLI technology with GeForce GTX 200-series GPUs on IntelÂ® D5400XS motherboards.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLIâ„¢ technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports CUDAâ„¢.
* Supports Folding@home distributing computing application. Download the high performance client for NVIDIA GPUs here and join the NVIDIA team: #131015.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Includes several 3D application performance improvements. The following are examples of improvements measured with v178.13 WHQL versus v175.19 WHQL driver:
o Single GPU increases up to 11% in 3DMark Vantage (performance preset)
o Single GPU increases up to 11% in Assassin's Creed DX10
o Single GPU increases up to 15% in Bioshock DX10
o Single GPU increases up to 15% in Call of Duty 4
o Single GPU increases up to 8% in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
o 2-way SLI increases up to 7% in Bioshock DX10
o 2-way SLI increases up to 10% in Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts DX10
o 2-way SLI increases up to 12% in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
o 2-way SLI increases up to 10% in World in Conflict DX10
* Includes numerous 3D application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
*Note: Quad SLI technology with GeForce 9800 GX2, 3-way SLI technology, and Hybrid SLI technology are only supported on Windows Vista.