Paint.NET 4.0.4 Beta 1BETA
* New: Added a 'Fill' property to the Paintbrush tool
* Faster: Move Selected Pixels has been significantly optimized.
* Faster: Magic Wand Tool has been significantly optimized.
* Faster: Working with aliased selections ("aliased selection quality" in the toolbar) has been significantly optimized.
* Faster: Edit->Copy and Edit->Copy Merged are now up to 2x faster.
* Faster: Drawing when a selection is active; clipping performance is now improved.
* Fixed: The Text tool no longer produces terrible looking text when using Smooth rendering mode without antialiasing.
* Fixed: The Gear shape had a few glitches.
* Fixed: Using a Fill pattern w/ the Paint Bucket would sometimes produces misaligned or "corrupt looking" results.
* Fixed: The alignment of the menu buttons in the top-right was off by 2 pixels, causing them to look weird at high-DPI.
* Fixed: The zoom buttons in the status bar would not recognize clicks unless the main window was already in focus.
* Fixed: Some incorrect errors about requiring Windows 7 SP1 when launching the installer from something like an old version of WinZip.
* Fixed: Edit->Clear Selection and Edit->Cut were filling with transparent black (#00000000) instead of transparent white (#00FFFFFF). This caused some discrepancies compared to older versions of Paint.NET.
* Fixed: Pressing Ctrl+A when a drawing tool was active would sometimes incorrectly show a tinted selection.
* Fixed: Text in the title bar was not visible when using a 3rd party Aero theme with black titlebars.