Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 106BETA
- Added timeformat and dateformat variable types which allow skins to share the Rainlendar's default format as set in the options.
- It's now possible to limit the number of past events read from the Google Calendar.
- Changing the start date in the to do editor didn't update the recurrence choises correctly.
- Time items in the schedule were not always drawn to the end of the list.
- Window fading is disabled on Linux because it sometimes causes the windows to stay fully transparent.
- Google and RTM calendars could crash if offline file was used.
- Added header to the print output.
- Initial support for Google Tasks