- Windows 10 support up to build 10547
- Win 10 KB3081455 and Win 8.1 KB3087039 on 9/8/2015 that broke Explorer, Skype, Quicktime, and possibly other apps has been fixed.
- The print spooler (spoolsv.exe) is now permitted to write files to the system temp folder (windows\temp) and the user temp folder (\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp)
- A bug where some users in Win 8.1+ would not see any printers installed has been fixed.
- DeleteVolumeMountPoint security vulnerability has been blocked.
- Adobe snapshot copy/paste now supported.
- Code was updated to use newer Microsoft SDK/DDK.
- Fixed several issues with SandboxieRpcSs.exe that could lead to a crash or failure to start.