SeaMonkey 2.7 Beta 1
* HTML5 videos now feature Show Statistics and Save Snapshot As in their context menus.
* Add-ons that are installed into the shared user and shared system areas now get disabled by default. If you schedule a new add-on for installation by copying it to the profile's extensions folder, a new in-content UI appears now.
* Sync dialogs should now persist their position.
* Sync dialogs look more similar now.
* The MailNews Advanced Search dialog now supports keys for marking as read, flagged or tagged.
* Internet searches started from the context menu now open in a new tab (as opposed to a new window) by default.
* The Add-ons Manager and Data Manager now open according to Link Behavior preferences (i.e. in a window if the user chose so).
* The default theme supports small icons for the Address Book toolbar now.
* Custom news message filters support "doesn't contain" and "isn't" now.