# New features:
* Session handover from one expert to another
- Invite a colleague to an active remote control session to resolve a support case together. If necessary, you can hand over the session completely.
* Comment on sessions for billing documentation
- Enter your comments immediately after closing the remote control session. In your TeamViewer Management Console you will find all the information clearly documented, e.g. for billing. Platform-comprehensive for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android.
* Share selected groups with other TeamViewer accounts
- Do you provide service to your clients together with colleagues? Now it is easy to share individual groups on your computers & contacts list with the team, so that your colleagues have quick access on shared client computers. Read or write permissions can be set individually.
* Easy remote printing in your home office
- Simply print out documents from remote computers on the printer next to you, e.g. while connecting to your office from home, without having to transfer files. You will always have all the important documents for a meeting or a client visit on hand, even if you have forgotten them at the office.
* Schedule online meetings easily in Microsoft Outlook
- Now you can plan your online meetings directly in your Outlook calendar via the integrated TeamViewer button. Briefly convert existing appointments into TeamViewer meetings and send the updated invitation conveniently with the necessary access information.
* Session recording, including sound and video for perfect documentation
- Record both, online meetings and remote control sessions, including sound, VoIP, and videos. Ideal for proofs and training in the near and distant future.
* Remote sound and video
- Hear and see what is happening on the remote computer, whether it is a system sound, music, or videos. You can now show your participants a video in real-time during an online presentation, depending on computer performance and internet connection.
- Video transmission in real-time is only possible in licensed connections.
* Remote account logout
- View current logins to your TeamViewer account in the TeamViewer Management Console. Close them later if you happen to have forgotten to log out of your account when having worked on another device.
* Automatically log out of operating systems after remote access
- The remote computer is automatically locked instantly if the connection is closed or interrupted. This ensures that no one gains unintended access to the Mac or Windows computer you were just connected to.
# Completely new: The TeamViewer Management Console
* web-based administration of your entire support team
* integrated TeamViewer Web Connector
* expanded TeamViewer Manager features