UltraDefrag 4.3.0 (64-bit)
* The ability to resize the main window has been added.
* Text and controls are now scaled to the current DPI settings of the screen.
* Cluster map customization is possible now through guiopts.lua configuration file editing.
* Update check was added.
* One little bug preventing the root directory from being defragmented fixed.
* Few bugs preventing the correct MFT displaying were fixed.
* Driver was improved to better distinguish between free space and MFT zone.
* One little bug preventing displaying system files in green color on NTFS volumes was fixed.
# Boot time interface:
* Progress indication was improved.
* Backspace and escape keys handling added to the interactive mode.
* Few bugs were fixed.
# Command line tool:
* --wait option was added to make scheduled defragmentation more flexible.
* --use-entire-window option was added.
* UltraDefrag Scheduler has been retired as a component less functional than standard Windows Task Scheduler; visit http://ultradefrag.wikispaces.com/ for tutorials on scheduling disk defragmentation tasks through Windows Task Scheduler.
* The following translations were updated: Czech, Finnish, Japanese, Spanish (AR), Portuguese (BR), Korean, Hungarian.