AMD Catalyst Drivers 11.10 XP
# New Features
* AMD Eyefinity enhancements
- Enables support for Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations
- Maximum supported resolution has been increased to 16000 x 16000 pixels on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series. (limited to DX11 applications only)
- Bezel compensation is now possible when using sets of displays that have mismatched pixel densities.
# AMD VECC/CCC enhancements
* Improvements have been implemented to better facilitate the enabling and control of the following features within the Vision Engine Control Center / Catalyst Control Center
- AMD Overdrive for GPUs
- Information Center (software and hardware)
# Resolved Issues for the Windows XP
* An application crash is no longer randomly observed while playing M2V/Mpeg2/Mpeg4 files and toggling the Hardware Acceleration setting.
* Display corruption is no longer experienced on the primary display when running in extended display mode with AERO enabled.