# FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
* Anti-Rootkit: Fixed possible BSOD during installation of Anti-Rootkit driver.
* Core: Fixed issue with PUP excludes for registry keys.
* Core: Fixed issue with possible crash in cache server.
* Documentation: Included enhanced help file.
* Email Scanner: Fixed issue with Outlook addin crash.
* Email Scanner: Fixed problem with recognizing new e-mails in Outlook addin.
* General: Implemented new AVG Do-Not-Track feature.
* General: Rolled out log files are compressed on NTFS filesystem.
* General: Boot up time was significantly reduced.
* General: Reduced overall package size for online installation/update using improved compression algorithm.
* General: Anti-Rootkit scan is now a part of the Whole computer scan.
* General: AVG scanning speed was increased significantly.
* General: Fixed problem in web threat data collection.
* Kernel: Fixed crash in avgtray.
* Kernel: Fixed possible high watchdog CPU consumption on corrupted NTFS disks.
* Online Shield: Fixed issue with data corruption on cnet.com.
* Safe Search: SearchShield updated for FireFox 10.
* Safe Surf: Fixed issue with Safe Surf crash.
* Setup: Added detection of Panda Cloud AV and Panda Internet Security AV.
* Setup: Spyware Terminator is now detected as a conflicting application.
* Setup: Invalid path for setting access rights will not cause a setup failure.
* Setup: Function of TargetInstallationPath parameter when there is AVG10 installed already was fixed.
* Setup: Zone Alarm is not detected as a conflicting application any more.
* Setup: If the detected/selected language is not supported by the license used, setup will switch to English automatically.
* Setup: AVG installer checks for the age of the existing installation package, and downloads the up-to-date installation package.
* Setup: Minor arrangements were performed in AVG installer dialogs for easier navigation.
* Setup: Uninstall and Maintenance pages are joined now, and offering more options (e.g. Install PC Tuneup, Update, Convert to AVG Free, Repair, Add/Remove features, Uninstall).
* Setup: Fixed failure on writing to AVG configuration.
* Setup: Fixed problem with AVG 2012 installation over AVG 2011.
* Setup: TargetInstallationPath parameter is correctly accepted by the installer.
* Setup: Avira Server Security is now detected as application blocking installation of AVG.
* User Interface: AVG user interface graphics went through a massive facelift, and some functional details has changed.
* User Interface: Fixed issue with possible crash while upgrading to a new version.
* User Interface: Fixed issue with incorrect file filtering within file browse dialog (Russian localization).
* User Interface: Fixed incorrect focus after selecting multiline checkbox e.g. in LinkScanner component.