- [Aften Encoder] The Aften AC-3 encoder has been removed. Please switch to FFmpeg AC-3.
- [DGAVCIndex Indexer] DGAVCIndexer has been removed. Please use another indexer.
- [DGIndexIM Indexer] DGIndexIM has been added. It is disabled by default and has to be enabled in the settings. The new default indexer order is: DGIndexNV, DGIndexIM, DGIndex, L-SMASH, FFMS
- [Main] .NET 4.0 is now required for MeGUI
- [Main] The support for Windows XP has been dropped
- [x265 Encoder] Added n-pass support
- [Xvid Encoder] Added support for Xvid 1.3. An additional automated step is required as the output file must be prepared with FFmpeg.
- [FFMS Indexer] disabled AVI file handling as FFMS may cause jittery motion
- [HD Streams Extractor] + [MediaInfo] if a language cannot be detected or matched the default MeGUI language will be used
- [HD Streams Extractor] improved feature selection & handling of unsupported tracks
- [Main] added ~300 additional languages to select based upon ISO 639-2
- [Muxer] + [OneClick] improved language detection based on the file name
- [Profile] profiles will be saved to disk also when a profile is changed. additionally "Load Defaults" resets now the selected profile (before it was the scratchpad one).
- [Update] clean package directory during update