* Fixed DirectDraw Surface (.dds) file format support for CPUs which do not have SSE2 (Pentium III, Athlon XP).
* Fixed an issue with the File->Save dialog related to file type plugins that were only written for opening (importing).
* Fixed some crashes which were supposed to be "out of memory" errors.
* Fixed a race condition with the New Image, Canvas Size, and Resize dialogs. If you typed extremely fast you could cause a crash by typing a negative number and immediately pressing OK or Enter.
* Fixed a File->Save dialog issue in Win7/Vista where it could ask you about overwriting the wrong file.