- removed beeps
- Capture alpha-Blending default value.
- Viewer crash fixed
- Grayscale fixed
- msi installers
* crash chat x64
* AuthRequired=0, passwd=NULL: Warning message block service
* About x64 say win32
* viewer 1082 and server 1096 with localcursor ( no connect, 100% cpu)
* serversite scaling and multiple viewers, framebuffer size get overwritten (Scale is now lock when multiple viewers are connected to avoid a framebuffer change, first connected viewer set scale. Site effect is that the viewer report the unused, incorrect scale, but at least it doesn't crash anymore)
* -connect ip, passed to winvnc running as service is not remembered for autoreconnect.
* -stopreconnect stop the autoreconnect function of the server.
* server mouse moves jump on viewer when screen is idle.
* old plugin zrle crash
* plugin (SecureVNCPlugin) used by viewer server without plugin give incorrect viewer message. And doesn't ask to reject the connection.
* monitor value is saved, but vncviewer read it as bool (true/false) Only 0/1 are correct imported
* old plugins fail when zrle encoding is used
* old plugins give incorrect info in statusbox
* -autoreconnect timeout, -reconnectcounter number (available from gui and commandline) -autoreconnect timeout was incorrect, updated
* old plugin detection
* Messagebox was sometimes displayed on invisable desktop
* auth dll error messages for missing dll's incorrect
* mslogon and no groups, didn't checked admin account for access
* lock /logout screen on exit viewer option blocked shutdown server.
* mslogon fixed
# added special build: only one port for javaviewer (rfb port is used for java download and rfb data)