VLC Media Player 32-bit 1.1.1
* New capabilities for libVLC:
- Adjust video filter control: libvlc_adjust_Enable, libvlc_adjust_Contrast, libvlc_adjust_Brightness, libvlc_adjust_Hue,libvlc_adjust_Saturation, libvlc_adjust_Gamma
- libvlc_media_player_set_pause() can force the pause state, whereas libvlc_media_player_pause() would only toggle it.
- libvlc_set_user_agent() configures the "user agent" strings used for some protocols (HTTP, PulseAudio...). This replaces the --http-user-agent and the former --user-agent libvlc_new() parameters.
- libvlc_video_set_callbacks() and libvlc_video_set_format() allow grabbing video frames from a chosen memory location in real-time. This replace the ugly --vmem-* libvlc_new() parameters in previous versions. See http://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC_SampleCode_SDL as an example.
- libvlc_audio_get_delay() and libvlc_audio_set_delay() configure the delay between audio and video/subpictures for the current input.
* Various fixes and crash preventions, especially when video functions were called early
* Fix performance issues with GPU decoding using DxVA2 using ATI graphic cards You NEED ATI Catalyst 10.7
* Fix :program selection in TS and DVB-T
* Fixes and improvements for MKV, Avformat and Avcodec modules
* Fix mod (.xm, .s3m, .it) files support on Windows and Mac builds
# Stream output:
* Fix h264 streaming in ts
* Qt: fix preferences, hotkeys, messages and some fulscreen behaviour
* Skins: support for mousewheel in fullscreen, fix radialsliders
* Http: fix fullscreen toggle
* Fix pulse closing
* VAAPI small improvements, notably for extraction mode selection
* Multiple interface and crash fixes
* Deinterlace selection is repaired
* Crashes when playing multi-channel tracks fixes
* Activation of DEP on XP SP3
* Fix opening of .m3u and .pls playlists
* Fix crash when My Document isn't available
* Fix crash when Windows was getting into standby while playing video
* Update translations for Spanish, Polish, German, Sinhala, Hungarian, Khmer, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Slovak, Galician