* Translations added: Croatian, Finnish, Korean and Polish.
* Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.64.
* TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1m.
* Not requiring confirmation when canceling an operation.
* Import of Base64-encoded passwords from FileZilla.
* Progress window uses Skip button instead of Cancel when calculating transfer size.
* Workaround for ProFTPD/mod_sftp bug in SSH_FXP_REALPATH handling with SFTP version 6.
* Not asking for master password repeatedly when opening Generate URL dialog. Not asking at all unless user chooses to include password into URL.
* More space for information about translators.
* Bug fix: Back-propagated SSH security fixes from PuTTY 0.64. private-key-not-wiped-2 diffie-hellman-range-check
* Bug fix: Failure when working with stored sites when a temporary hidden site for interprocess communication is not properly removed.
* Bug fix: Overwrite confirmation prompt displays name of source file instead of target file, when file name changes, with SFTP, SCP and WebDAV protocols.
* Bug fix: Transfer was not resumed after moving the transfer to the background when source and target file name differs with FTP protocol.
* Bug fix: Failure when trying to open another externally initiated session while externally initiated session is opening.
* Bug fix: It is not possible to configure certificate accepting with WebDAV protocol in .NET assembly.
* Bug fix: User and group name is not decoded properly from UTF-8 encoding with SFTP version 3 and older.
* Bug fix: When calculating size of files to transfer is canceled, not using the incomplete results to estimate transfer progress.
* Bug fix: When local custom command is applied to a remote folder, it is unconditionally uploaded back after the command finishes.
* Bug fix: Calculation of transfer size could not be moved to background.