Zoom Player Home FREE 9.3.0
* Support for registering the GXF, MXF media exchange formats file extensions.
* New Smart Play profiles for GFX, MXF, Motion JPEG2000 and DVCPro formats.
* Clicking on the fullscreen navigation interfaces title area now navigates to the previous interface (like using the navigate "left" function).
* The current navigation icon is now drawn next to the fullscreen navigation interface's title.
* Clicking the "Main" fullscreen navigation interface now toggles back and forth between the function page and the navigation interface selection index.
* The playlist, file browsing and media library fullscreen navigation interfaces display item and selected item counts on the right-side of the path section.
* New "Main" entry on the main fullscreen navigation interface functions page that returns to the main navigation interface selection index.
* The fullscreen virtual-keyboard navigation interface's text box can now be clicked to move the text-caret to the clicked position in the text.
* The fullscreen navigation skinning code has been enhanced to control whether navigation arrows are displayed on each navigator interface.
* The fullscreen navigation skinning code has been enhanced to allow specifying a specific file for each navigation icon. Navigation icon sizes are no longer fixed at 160x160 pixels (source resolution).
* New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) to pre-load navigation graphics, improving load time at the cost of additional memory usage.
* New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Customization) to prevent the navigation icon from being displayed next to the title text.
* New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Customization) to prevent the navigation title from being displayed.
* New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / File Tracker) that tracks and displays download progress in the media library and file browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces when using the qBittorrent BitTorrent download client
* New skin-script code specifying the fullscreen navigation interfaces' icon position and scale next to the title text.
* Several fullscreen navigation customization features have been moved from other pages to the new customization page on the advanced options dialog.
* Several fullscreen navigation widget have been polished to better fit the navigation style.
* Multiple fullscreen navigation skin files can now reside in the same folder, allowing graphical element re-use for a smaller distribution.
* All settings on the fullscreen navigation customization options dialog page are now updated in real time, making it much simpler to customize the fullscreen navigation interfaces.
* Using the fullscreen navigation's navigation skin selection interface now updates the navigation skin as soon as you highlight a skin entry.
* Detaching the control bar now overrides all other control bar positional settings.
* Adding files/folders to the playlist using the media library or file browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces now reports the number of files actually added to the playlist.
* The Advanced playlist control now works 200% faster by pre-allocating some RAM (10mb ram for a playlist with 40,000 entries).
* Image rotation was completely broken (did nothing) in v9.2.
* Fixed a vulnerability when loading specially crafted ".BMP" files.
* The information dialog ("I" keyboard macro) will no longer appear partially off-screen when the playback window is positioned at a screen corner.
* When applying file extension association, the confirmation dialog appeared in the wrong screen position.
* Adding a streaming URL using the playlist editor would clear the entire playlist instead of appending the URL to the end of the playlist.
* Hardened the language-pack parsing code to better handle several types of translation errors.
* The "DefaultSettings.exe" application that resets Zoom Player's settings to their default values did not work with the Steam Edition of Zoom Player.
* Fixed several issues related to conflicts between assigned double-click and single-click mouse functions, like the inability to exit fullscreen mode when double-click is set to switch to "Fullscreen on/off" and single click set to "Move Video / Window".
* The "ESC" key no longer closes the keyboard editor's key mapping dialog, allowing the "ESC" key to be mapped.
* Loading playlists with embedded media-duration information skips the media-duration scanner's background operation from trying to get the media's duration from the media file itself.
* The advanced playlist control dialog would take twice as long to open if the 'Search' was set to "Starting with...". Only noticable on massive playlists.