AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 64 13.9 XP 64
# RESOLVED ISSUES
* Severe flicker in Far Cry® 3 game cinematic that may continue into gameplay.
* BSOD crash when enabling CrossFire in the AMD Catalyst Control Center after installing a third AMD Radeon HD7790 graphics card.
* BSOD crash in Windows 8 when display turns off (idle/sleep mode).
* AMD Catalyst Control Center crash after creating an Eyefinity Group.
* Disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 8 after completing the AMD Catalyst Driver installation and rebooting the system.
* Cyberlink PowerDVD stop working with a pop-up error message during playback of a Blu-Ray movie under Power Saving mode.
* When Dual Graphics is disabled within AMD Catalyst Control Center, the secondary display connected may not enable.
* Frame drops experienced during playback of interlaced Blu-Ray content when all visual quality settings are enabled in AMD Catalyst Control Center.
* Significant game performance slowdowns when moving the mouse cursor in World of Warcraft using DirectX 9 rendering mode.
* Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering settings saved within created AMD Catalyst Control Center application profiles do not apply correctly.
* Windows 8 Metro applications experience very low FPS when Dual Graphics is enabled in the AMD Catalyst Control Center.