* Make Your Desktop a Portal to Your Files
- Expose folders containing documents or pictures onto your desktop in fenced areas making them easy to access.
* Multiple Desktop Pages
- You can now have multiple pages of fences on your desktop. To flip a page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag a new page of fences onto your desktop.
* Rope off Your Desktop
- Create shaded areas call fences on your desktop in which you can place and organize icons.
* Keep Your Desktop Clean
- Double-click blank space on your desktop and all of your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return.
* Automatically Arrange Your Desktop
- Define rules for where your icons are placed and how they are arranged. When a new icon gets added, from an installer for instance, it will be automatically added to your preferred fence.