# New features:
- For third-party builds, add configure flag to allow using system ciphers for FTP over TLS. Display a warning if an insecure cipher is negotiated as result of using system ciphers.
# Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed loading of the directory comparison flag for bookmakrs in the Site Manager
- Changing the interface layout and icon theme no longer results in an inconsistent UI state
- Some SFTP servers send additional information on errors. This information is now shown in the message log
- If the local file cannot be opened on SFTP transfers FileZilla no longer automatically retries
- Updated SFTP components from PuTTY