Foxit Reader 7.2.2.0929
- Fixed an issue where Foxit Reader could not be set as the default PDF reader in Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue where users could encounter an improper argument error intermittently when trying to open, view, close, or work on a PDF file with Foxit Reader.
- Fixed a handle leak issue to improve the performance and reliability.
- Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to Use-After-Free Vulnerability when executing print() or referencing App after closing the document.
- Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly due to recursive reference.