Foxit Reader 2.3.2923
What's New in Foxit Reader V2.3 Build 2923?
The following is a list of exciting new and enhanced features in Foxit Reader V2.3 Build 2923.
1. Bookmark Design - Makes it possible to have your own bookmarks. Users can create, edit, or delete bookmarks in a PDF file if the security settings allow.
2. Multi-tab Browsing - Enables users to open multiple files in a single instance. You can choose to view PDFs in a multi-tab window or multiple instances by setting documents layout from the Preferences dialog.
3. Multimedia Player Support - Supports many media formats including audio and video. Read multimedia ebooks with Foxit Reader 2.3.
4. Callout and Text box Tool - Creates comments in a callout text box or a box. You can also define their appearance as other commenting tools.
5. Commenting Text Tool - Enables users to add most types of text edits by right-clicking on the selected text, including highlight, strikeout, underline, squiggly and replacement. You can also use the Commenting Text Tool to add bookmarks for PDF files.
6. Rulers and Guides - Provides horizontal and vertical ruler guides to help users align and position objects on the page. Right-clicking on the ruler enables you to change the unit of measurement.
7. Magnifier - Magnifies areas of the PDF files easily as you work on Foxit Reader.
8. Automatic Scrolling - Allows users to view documents without using mouse actions or keystrokes.
9. OCG Support - Enables the user to view related content stored in a variable number of separate layers.
10. FDF Related - Opens FDF files directly with Foxit Reader without any import implementations.
1. Optimized Rendering - Supports progressive rendering and significantly reduces the response time from the user interface events.
2. Improved Link Tools - Allows users to add actions to links, such as go to a page view, open or execute a file, open a web link, etc.
3. Improved Snapshot - Enables users to print the selected area in Foxit Reader by simply selecting the Print option from the context menu.
4. Search Enhancement - Allows users to float, move and resize the Full Foxit Search box.
5. Better Annotation control - Groups drawing markups to help users operate objects collectively, and allows users to move annotations through pages.
6. Font Information - Lists the fonts and the font types used in the original document in the Properties dialog.
7. Updated Command Line - Allows users to open password protected PDF documents with a simple command prompt.
8. Streamlined UI - A completely redesigned UI with a new look and feel makes Foxit Reader more intuitive than ever before.
9. Many Bug Fixes, including V2.3 Build 2825 security issues .