Google Earth 5.1.3506 Beta
* Improved Startup Time. The improvement is most noticeable when users launch the Earth application multiple times.
* Improved overall rendering performance. Changes include faster atmosphere rendering and using compressed textures whenever possible.
* Improved Road rendering Performance: Frame rate at places with dense road networks is three times faster than in previous releases.
* Improved memory utilization in the application.
* Significantly smoother frame-rate and less stuttering in the application compared to previous releases.
* Improved performance with large region based network link KML documents. Some of large KML documents are now processed and rendered at more than twice the speed of earlier releases.
* Improved KML document handling performance. Large regionated KML Image overlays are up to 80% faster than previous releases.
* Support for KML hint = moon or mars to switch to moon or mars based on kml document.
* Availability of one installer that installs both the Google Earth application and browser plugin.
* Desktop Application now works on Windows 7.
* Users can set the memory cache size up to 1024 MB now.