NVIDIA Forceware 266.58 WHQL XP
# GPU Support
* Supports the newly released GeForce GTX 580 and GeForce GTX 570 GPUs.
* Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. the latest Release 260 drivers. The following are examples of some of the most significant improvements measured on Windows 7. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 580:
- Up to 7% in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 12% in Battleforge (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF Very High)
- Up to 11% in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 7% in Dirt 2 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 7% in Far Cry 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 5% in Just Cause 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF Dark Tower)
- Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 9% in Stone Giant (SLI 1920x1200, DOF on)
- Up to 8% in Unigine Heaven v2.1 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
* Improves performance in Final Fantasy XI on GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs.
# NVIDIA SLI
* Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
- Alien vs. Triangles Demo
- Endless City Demo
- Lionheart: Kings Crusade
- Moscow Racer: Legends of USSR
- Rift: Planes of Telara
- Shaun White Skateboarding
* Enhances SLI profiles for the following PC games:
- Age of Conan
- Arcania: Gothic 4
- Civilization V - DX11
- Lost Planet 2
- World Of Warcraft
* Installs HD Audio driver version 18.104.22.168
* Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
* Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
* Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 4.1 on GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver