Paint.NET 3.5.2 Beta 1
* All font face variants (e.g., Arial vs. Arial Narrow) are now available with the Text tool in Win7/Vista with DirectWrite.
* Bitmap font types (e.g. Courier, Terminal, Fixedsys) are now available with the Text tool in Win7/Vista.
* Fixed some bad text kerning with the Text tool at small font sizes when antialiasing was turned off.
* For the Image->Resize function, the quality, correctness, and performance of Bilinear and Bicubic sampling modes have been improved. Super Sampling also has some performance improvement.
* Improved the rendering quality for the Hue/Saturation adjustment. Also made a new icon for it.
* Fixed many subtle rendering issues with the Move Selected Pixels tool. These were apparent when flipping or rotating a selected area.
* Fixed: The Line/Curve tool was applying pixel snapping to the curve nodes, which caused lines to "bend" when using the Shift key to constrain the angle.
* Fixed some extraneous CPU usage related to unnecessary or redundant thumbnail updates.
* Fixed a few dialogs that looked wrong with Aero glass with Remote Desktop or Virtual PC.
* Fixed a nasty memory leak with Flatten followed by Undo.
* Fixed some issues related to effects that took awhile to cancel. As it turns out, drag-and-drop was enabled at this time, which easily lead to crashes or hangs.
* Some Win7 systems could not detect that .NET 3.5 SP1 was installed, even though it was. A fallback detection function has been added.
* For plugin authors, the Effect class now has a pollable IsCancelRequested property. This can be used to improve responsiveness for expensive OnSetRenderInfo() implementations which are otherwise non-interruptible.
* For plugin authors, the Surface.FitSurface() method is now optimized to use multiple threads, which improves performance.