# New features:
* Reading List
- Easily add webpages and links to your Reading List to browse when you have time.
* New Process Architecture
- Safari has been re-engineered for improved stability and responsiveness.
- In the General pane of Safari preferences, you can now choose to launch Safari with the windows from your last browsing session.
* Better Privacy
- A new Privacy pane in Safari preferences makes it easy to remove data that websites can leave on your system.
* Private AutoFill
- Safari lets you fill out forms quickly while keeping your personal information private.
* Find Option
- When you use Find, you can choose whether you want to search for text that contains or starts with the text that you type in the search field.
* Drag-and-drop Downloads
- You can drag items out of the Downloads window in Safari, so you can easily place downloaded files on the Desktop.
* Advanced Web Technologies
- Safari introduces support for full-screen webpages, media caching with the HTML5 application cache, MathML, Web Open Font Format, CSS3 Auto-hyphenation, CSS3 Vertical Text, CSS3 Text Emphasis, Window.onError, and Formatted XML files.
* New Extension APIs
- Developers can take advantage of new Safari Extension support for popovers, menus, new event classes, and interaction with Reader