The new Spamihilator version 0.9.9.42 has just been released. This version fixes a few minor bugs. Installing the new version is recommended for all users.
Spamihilator 0.9.9.42 also includes a new filter, which searches incoming messages for links to spam websites! The so-called Link Filter is able to learn! Please use the Training Area frequently to make sure the filterâ€™s recognition rate stays at a high level. More information about the Link Filter can be found in the Spamihilator Wiki.
This is the complete list of changes:
* New Link Filter!
* The performance of the Training Area and the Recycle Bin has been increased (especially when displaying more than 1000 messages).
* The usability of the Training Area and the Recycle Bin has been improved. In particular it is now possible to switch between these two windows by a small button in the menu bar, even under Windows Vista.
* A bug in the HTML mail parser has been fixed. This increases the recognition rate of all filters.
* Fixed IMAP SEARCH command
* Two bugs in the mail date parser have been fixed.
* A visualization bug in the about dialog has been fixed.
* The setup procedure and the uninstaller have been improved.
* The DCC Filter and the zlib library have been updated.