* new compression algorithms designed for multi-processor systems that zip files up to twice as fast
* new WinZip Desktop Gadget option called 'Folder I Choose' that allows you to create or select a target folder for zipping/unzipping files on a case-by-case basis.
* dynamic, context-sensitive icons that automatically change to reflect the WinZip tasks available to your specific situation
* streamlined processes that remove unnecessary dialogs and cut down on extra steps
* the ability to show/hide the Address bar
* the ability to instantly jump between any instances of WinZip that you currently have open
* the ability to customize the look and feel of your WinZip interface with interchangeable themes
* improved destination folder management, so when you open/alter a zipped file's contents directly from an email attachment, WinZip will prompt you to save your work to a new location on your computer (rather than the email temp folder)
* streamlined 'Unzip and Try' processes that remove extra steps, making temporary viewing even quicker and easier
* extended enterprise support that provides IT control over the addition/alteration of e-mail services.