Zoom Player Home FREE 10.5 Beta 3
- New thumbnail based view mode for the Media Library fullscreen navigation interface with kinetic scrolling!
- New thumb view section in the advanced options dialog featuring all the settings available to control Zoom Player's thumb view layout and user experience.
- The 'Navigation Style' fullscreen navigation interface can now be used to switch between background patterns on skins that allow you to set a custom background pattern.
- Features that highlight a portion of the timeline (AB-Repeat, creating ring tones, etc) now show position markers for the start and end points as well as the duration of the highlighted range.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) that controls whether the media library lists content that matches a category type or shows the content based on the media library filter.
- The new default is to only show content based on the media library category type. To restore the previous default, uncheck this setting.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Control Bar / Timeline Area) that determine if timeline markers are shown with features that highlight a portion of the timeline
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface) to force the Playlist editor to remain on-top when switching to fullscreen mode.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface) to force the Equalizer to remain on-top when switching to fullscreen mode.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Tags) to use the folder/embedded image as a stretched and darkened background for the image itself. Enabled by default.
- Volume widgets now show the volume percentage as a hint when hovering over with the mouse cursor.
- The Multi-Part file loader's "Automatic Match" setting can now detect and add into the playlist GoPro series of media files.
- The "Options / About" page will now specify if your copy of Zoom Player is a life time (free upgrades for life) license.
- The internal image decoder now supports GIF decoding (only still images, does not support animating GIF files).
- New "fnThumbViewMiniMenu" function that Shows/Hides the media library's ThumbView mode's Mini-Menu.
- New "unchecked" icon used throughout several fullscreen navigation interfaces to clarify usage experience.
# Changes :
- Zoom Player file tracker is now compatible with qBitTorrent v3.2.
- The backspace key can now be used with all fullscreen navigation interfaces to quickly go up to a previous folder or all the way back to the main fullscreen navigation interface.
- The backspace key no longer clears the playlist on the playlist fullscreen navigation interface.
- Zoom Player used the term 'Directory' and 'Folder' interchangeably, to prevent confusion, all references should now appear as 'Folder'.
# Fixes :
- When viewing the main fullscreen navigation interface in grid mode, the description could appear as "???" when using a non-english language pack.
- The media library fullscreen navigation interface did not highlight previously seen image files when the setting to 'Highlight previously viewed files' was enabled.
- Navigation scroll acceleration (when holding down or quickly tapping a keyboard or remote control button) didn't reset the acceleration when using a different navigation key.
- The keyboard macro list and right-click context menu file were not updated to the latest version in the original v10.0.0 release.
- Maximizing and then Minimizing the main player window lost the maximized window state and non-maximized window size.
- Playing a new video with MadVR set as the video renderer while the player window was in a maximized state lost the maximized window state and non-maximized window size.
- Using a functions that shows a file open/save dialog and keeping the dialog window open until the internal screen saver started, caused the user interface to become unresponsive.
- Fixed a small memory leak.
- Fixed a crash when trying to close the player with certain fullscreen navigation interfaces open and uTorrent/qBittorrent/eMule file tracking was enabled.
- The "Screen-Center Playlist when switching to Fullscreen / Zoom mode" setting did not actually screen-center the playlist editor.
- Trying to set file association with UAC enabled under Windows 7 would erroneously show a 'this feature is not supported by the FREE/PRO version' dialog.