Zoom Player Home FREE 11.1.0
- New Direct3D Pixel Shader image processing script support when using MadVR as the Video Renderer (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Pixel Shaders).
* Pixel shaders are script text files with the ".HLSL" file extension that can be compiled in real-time by the GPU (display card) to perform various image processing effects.
* The options page allows you to specify pixel shader presets, the first 8 of which can be activated directly by using a keyboard/remote control macro (by default Alt+Shift+"F1..F8").
* The current pre-image resize pixel shader scripts can be toggled by pressing Alt+Shift+"F9".
* The current post-image resize pixel shader scripts can be toggled by pressing Alt+Shift+"F10".
* Both Pre and Post-image resize pixel shader scripts can be toggled at once by pressing Alt+Shift+"F11".
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) to treat the "Play" function as if it was "Open Media" or a click on Enter when a fullscreen navigation interface is visible (bypassing the mini-menu in the media library's thumbview mode). Enabled by default.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) to use the "Stop" function to close any currently visible fullscreen navigation interface. Enabled by default.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) that controls whether folders are marked as seen if they contain a previously played media file. By default, this setting is disabled.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to create additional thumbnail scraping threads when current threads time out while parsing a video. This can happen with partially downloaded media files.
* The upside is that scraping will not pause when problematic files are encountered.
* The downside is that by creating additional threads, CPU usage may rise during the scraping operation and slow down screen updates, making the user interface a bit more sluggish.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Paths & Files) to disable the multi-part file loader when opening or adding multiple files. This setting is enabled by default.
- New "Previous Navigation" option for the "Start player in:" setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Position & Size) that opens Zoom Player fullscreen and directly in the previously used navigation interface.
- New "/LASTNAV" command line parameter to open Zoom Player fullscreen and directly in the previously used navigation interface.
- The WTV format is now associable with Zoom Player. You may need to click the "Default" button in the advanced options dialog under "File Format Association / File Extensions -> Video. Once clicked, WTV format files will start listing within the media library and other video-format specific features.
- You can now use the "Time" seek box in the chapter editor ("g" keyboard macro) to seek to a percentage of the video, for example, specifying a value of "8%" seeks to 8 percent from the start of the video.
-Added support for WMV files with the GoToMeeting codec.
- The video rotate feature (Shift+"R") now uses a new MadVR feature that no longer crops part of the image while rotating. The latest version of MadVR is now required to perform video rotation.
- Optimized Zoom Player's load time by about 10-30%.
- The fullscreen navigation interface's on-screen clock should now respect the 24h/12h AM/PM system setting.
- Some of the options dialog elements have been spread out to enhance clarity of use.
- The configuration wizard allowing you to select between PC, HTPC and Tablet modes now sets Zoom Player to open in the previously used fullscreen navigation interface instead of the main navigation interface.
- You can now set a value of "0" to OSD Visibility (Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Actions).
- Code optimization should improve skin loading time and other code elements.
- You can now dismiss the internal screen saver by clicking with the mouse "left/right/X" buttons or using the mouse wheel.
- The "/LastNAV", "/MainNAV" command line parameters and the "Start Player in" setting when set to "Previous Navigation" or "Main Navigation" no longer open the last navigation interface when a file name is passed in the command line, instead only switching to fullscreen mode.
- Scrolling with the mouse wheel no longer generates a double action when used in Windows 10 or earlier versions of windows with a custom mouse utility that sends scroll events to inactive windows.
- When a language pack is in use, the media library category editor's 'configure category' button would cause an access violation.
- Disabling the "Show File Extensions (playlist, file and media library navigators)" setting would corrupt the play history when opening the play history fullscreen navigation interface.
- When a language pack is in use, the media library category editor would not automatically show the 'video' category by default.
- Pressing enter on the playlist editor to play the selected file maintains the keyboard focus on the playlist (previously, the keyboard focus would move to the main window, preventing using the keyboard again to play the next file).
- When using MadVR as the video renderer with the "Auto-Size User Interface to maintain Video Aspect Ratio (when resizing)" setting enabled caused the player window to resize and screen-center when opening certain media formats (MOV, WebP and other formats may have been affected). This fix requires the latest version of MadVR, otherwise support for black-bar crop detection by MadVR will cease working.
- The Media Library fullscreen navigation interface did not respect the "Show File Extensions" setting in thumbnail view mode.
- The "Remove folder(s) from categories" section of the media library fullscreen navigation interface was not clearing the background between screen updates, causing the path area to become unreadable and the current scroll position to become unclear.
- The "Remove folder(s) from categories" section of the media library fullscreen navigation interface did not use the current font size.
- Folders containing previously viewed media were highlighted even if the "Highlight previously viewed files" setting was disabled.
- The options dialog's search feature did not find searches for radio group listed elements (lists with bullet-point selection).
- Pressing the TAG display script's "Default" button when using a language pack could show a corrupt script (??? characters appearing instead of the script text).
- The "Center user interface on initial load" setting did not work as intended when opening the player by double clicking on a media file in an external program (e.g. explorer) while the "Auto-Size User Interface to fit Source Video Resolution (on load)" setting enabled.
- The "DVD Settings" advanced options dialog page was not searchable through the options dialog's search feature.
- Using Alt+PgDn and Alt+PgUp to move items in the playlist up or down the list did not work if the keyboard focus was on the playlist window.
- The internal screen saver would still display even when moving the mouse cursor over the timeline or control bar areas.
- The multi-part file loader did not detect the last file in a series if the file names were comprised completely of numbers, for example:
* 04.mp3 <- would not add automatically.
- The qBittorrent file tracker did not show the download progress of some torrents with nested folders.
- Pressing Alt+"V" to fetch the playlist media entries duration would not work the first time (had to press twice).
- Re-ordering playlist entries in the playlist editor using the Alt+"PgUp/PgDn" keyboard macros or by dragging using the mouse cursor caused the moved entry to auto-select when playback started.
- The internal screen saver would not always appear on secondary monitors.