Google Chrome 25.0.1364.97
* Improvements in managing and securing your extensions
* Better support for HTML5 time/date inputs
* Better WebGL error handling
* And lots of other features for developers
* Security fixes:
- Memory corruption with web audio node.
- Use-after-free in database handling.
- Bad read in Matroska handling.
- Bad memory access with excessive SVG parameters.
- Bad read in Skia.
- Inappropriate load of NaCl.
- Too many API permissions granted to web store.
- Developer tools process has too many permissions and places too much trust in the connected server.
- Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
- Tighten user gesture check for dangerous file downloads.
- Memory safety issues across the IPC layer.
- Integer overflow in blob handling.
- Lower severity issues across the IPC layer.
- Race condition in media handling.
- Buffer overflow in vorbis decoding.
- Incorrect path handling in file copying.
- Memory management issues in plug-in message handling.
- Off-by-one read in PDF.
- Use-after-free in URL handling.
- Integer overflow in Opus handling.
- Race condition in ICU.